Doctrinal Statement of Calvary Baptist Church
- We believe the King James Bible is the inspired, infallible, inerrant, and perfect word of God in English. The Bible is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe that God is a trinity; three persons in one. The Father is God. Jesus is God. The Holy Spirit is God
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in the divine blood of Jesus Christ. We preach repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in eternal security; once a sinner is saved, he will always be saved.
- We believe in holiness because God is holy and He commands us to likewise be holy.
- We believe baptism is a picture of the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It also symbolizes the death, burial, and resurrection of the believer spiritually. Therefore, we believe that immersion is the proper mode for baptism.
- We believe in missions, which is the cause to get the Gospel out throughout the world by sending out and supporting good missionaries.
- We believe in evangelism; street preaching, public ministry, door-to-door visitation & soul winning, Gospel tract & literature distribution, etc.
- We are against all 5 points of Calvinism.
- We are against the New Evangelical movement.
- We believe in dispensationalism.
- We believe in the pre-tribulational, pre-millennial, and imminent rapture of the Church.
Have Any Questions?
Do you have questions about our church? We’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to visit, call or email us today.